Men's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Stimson FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric :
- 112 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon Face Fabric with 100% Recycled Polyester Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Centreback :
- 81,28 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 609 g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Articulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Brushed tricot chin guard with laser-cut perforations for comfort and breathability
- Two-way, #5 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® centre front zip with an internal draft flap and laser-cut perforations at the chin
- Chest pocket with an exposed, #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and internal mesh pouch
- Alpine pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and a radio loop in the right pocket
- No shoulder seams for comfort and reduced bulk while you’re wearing a pack
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Underarm vents with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips for reduced bulk and increased flexibility
- Wrist pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, goggle wipe and internal pass pouch
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with a bonded hook-and-loop closure
- Two large internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Fixed, stretch powder skirt with silicone grip tape and a jacket-to-trouser integration clip
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment and riveted cord lock
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim and riveted cord-lock adjustment system