Click For Fullscreen
Men’s Litewave Ampere II HC Camo Shoes
Support and style for diverse training sessions.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Litewave Ampere II HC Camo Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Top in-gym style meets athlete-approved running features: the new Litewave Ampere II HC Camo shoes are built to take your training sessions to the next level. A streamlined mesh upper promotes faster movement and greater ventilation, helping you increase the speed and decrease the sweat. The monosock construction protects you from loose debris by providing an over-ankle sock-like fit. For long-lasting comfort, there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for top traction and transition on the trail, there’s the UltrATAC™ rubber outsole. Finished with a camo pattern, these shoes are the ultimate hybrid trainer - blend into nature or stand out indoors.
- Upper: Breathable mesh upper
- Upper: Stretch-mesh
- Upper: Neoprene monosock construction for over-the-ankle, sock-like comfort and security
- Upper: Protective, no-sew TPU overlays on the toecap and heel
- Upper: 3D-printed medial quarter geo panel for additional midfoot support
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for longlasting comfort
- Sole unit: 19 mm
- Sole unit: 13 mm heel
- Sole unit: Forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ rubber outsole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- Sole unit: 6 mm offset
- Textile and synthetic