Click For Fullscreen
Men's Dihedral Trousers
Best-selling protection for wet conditions.
A real bestseller that's designed to help you take powder, puddles and pouring rain in your stride. These premiere GORE-TEX® Pro® trousers provide enhanced waterproof protection and serious durability on intense mountain expeditions. A new sculpted cuff shape ensures they fit seamlessly with your existing mountain boots, while a removable and fully adjustable suspender system keeps them in place as you stretch and bound. For added protection, kick patches help deflect crampon points and ski edges.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Alpine fit
- GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers superior durability and enhanced waterproof performance
- Two-way zip-fly has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Removable and fully adjustable front-attach-only suspender system
- Single polyurethane (PU) zip thigh pocket
- Dual 3/4-length PU side zips
- New sculpted cuff shape is designed to fit seamlessly with mountain boots
- Zip elastic gaiter and kick patch
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6' (184 cm)
- Average weight:
- 620 g
- Regular and long
- Fabric, body:
- 70D 141 g/m2 GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric-100% nylon