Click For Fullscreen
Men's Chilkat II Boots
Versatile boots for winter adventures.
Set out on your hike with confidence in these sturdy all-purpose boots, designed to protect your feet on winter adventures. With anatomically engineered, thermally efficient TPR shells and 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation, these boots will keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -32°C. Dri-Lex® fleece collars and tongues add extra warmth and wick away moisture. Waterproof, seam-sealed construction shields your feet from rain and puddles, while remaining breathable for day-long freshness. When it's wet or icy underfoot, depend on the tough TNF Winter Grip® outsoles and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs to deliver reliable traction every step of the way.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Rustproof hardware
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Approximate Weight:
- 1418 g (pair)