Lynx Eco Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Lynx Eco Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- COMFORT :
- 44°F / 7°C
- LIMIT :
- 36°F / 2°C
- EXTREME :
- 10°F / -12°C
- FILL :
- Recycled synthetic
- SHAPE :
- COMPRESSED SIZE :
- MAX USER HEIGHT :
- reg - 183 cm / long - 198 cm
- SHOULDER CIRC :
- reg - 157 cm / long - 163 cm
- HIP CIRC :
- reg - 145 cm / long - 150 cm
- FOOT CIRC :
- reg - 107 cm / long - 109 cm
- Fabric - Shell :
- 20D Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- Recycled Synthetic
- Sizes :
- REG, LNG / RH, LH
- Cyclone construction wraps the synthetic insulation around the bag in efficient, compressible, vertical baffles
- Fully insulated hood with an insulated cinch collar is designed to seal out chilly breezes to help keep your head warm
- Durable YKK® 2/3 side zip makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Hand pockets at the top of the bag let you curl up like you would in a quilt for added warmth and comfort
- Compression stuffsack included
- Temp Rating | 35 F / 2 C
- Total Weight | Regular 700g / Long 814g
- Internal Length | Regular 197cm / Long 212cm
- Max User Height | Regular 183cm / Long 198cm
- Shoulder Circ | Regular 157cm / Long 163cm
- Hip Circ | Regular 145cm / Long 150cm
- Foot Circ | Regular 107cm / Long 109cm
- Stuffsack Size | 17,8cm x 35,6cm
- Sizes | REG, LNG / RH, LH
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 08:00:44 EDT