Click For Fullscreen
A waterproof layer for tough treks.
Our classic Lowland Jacket is back, and it brings more of the same technical features and protection to your next trek. Seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric blocks out the wet on the outside and wicks away moisture from the inside, ensuring you stay dry inside and out. There's even a durable water-repellent finish for good measure. Pit zips, a brushed knit chin guard, and an adjustable hood mean you stay comfortable as the weather or intensity changes.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Embroidered logo
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Pit-zip venting
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Mesh/Taffeta body lining
- Self-fabric cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Brushed knit chin guard and back neck lining
- Centre front zip under flap with hook and loop closure
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Fixed stowable adjustable hood with bonded peak