Click For Fullscreen
Kokyu Zip Hoodie
Maximum warmth, minimal moisture.
Named after the Japanese phonetic for “breathing”, the Kokyu Zip Hoodie is our ultimate insulation piece for intense mountain activities. Polartec® Alpha® is a highly breathable open knit fabric that is combined with an inner triangle jacquard knit and wind-resistant outer taffeta. The result is minimal moisture and maximum warmth when moving or standing still, eliminating the need to shed or add layers.
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Worn under a shell, Polartec® Alpha® traps air, providing an excellent lightweight and comfortable insulation piece
- Polartec® Alpha® packs small into your bag
- Thin stretch knit on forearm to better regulate temperature
- Lower body face fabric :
- 12Dx15D, 28 g/m2, 100% nylon dobby diamond shape with DWR
- Insulation :
- 80 g/m2, Polartec® Alpha®
- Shoulders and hood :
- 231 g/m2, 60% recycled Polyester / 33% Polyester/7% Elastane Power Grid™ fleece