Kids' Recycled Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Recycled Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Gloves, they deliver welcome warmth when winter running, but they leave little hands a little restricted when it comes to using a phone or sports watch. Not the Etip™ Gloves. They have full touchscreen compatibility and a grippy silicone palm to minimise accidental phone dropping. They're made using stretchy recycled fleece that's warming, wicking and comfortable. And the Radiametric Articulation™ keeps your little explorer's hands in a natural position, even when pushing hard up and downhill. Plus, they're made with recycled material, making them a better choice for nature.
- Fabric - Shell :
- 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane Double-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Palm :
- 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane Double-Knit Fleece with U
- R® Powered Conductive Technology and Silicone Gripper Dot Print
- Sizes :
- Shell made with 93% recycled polyester
- U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Silicone gripper dot print on palm for a better grip
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ helps keep hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 20:39:41 EDT