Kids' Freedom Insulated Ski Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Freedom Insulated Ski Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
The Freedom Insulated Ski Bib Trousers feature waterproof DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric technology and lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco that insulates even in damp conditions. Stretchy grippy gaiters fit over both ski and board boots, keeping snow at bay - which the bib shape does perfectly, too. They feature EZ Grow tabs at the hem which mean these trousers can 'grow' with your little mountain lover.
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 165 G/M², 100% Polyester Micro-Fleece
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent Finish
- Insulation :
- 100g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Inseam :
- R 29,21 cm, 34,93 cm
- Sizes :
- 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Cosy fleece lining in upper body for extra comfort
- Branded elastic suspenders with a sliding buckle for adjustability
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with an internal draft flap
- Split kangaroo chest pocket
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Adjustable stirrups
- Heat transfer logo on left chest pocket and back-right waist
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 18:33:32 EDT