Kids' Freedom Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Freedom Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Skiing and snowboarding
The Freedom Insulated Jacket is made from waterproof two-layer DryVent™ technology and Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for lightweight warmth even in damp conditions. Planning on an all-dayer? There are plenty of pockets for their snacks, gadgets and other carry-alongs. And you can forget about soggy base layers: there's a drop-tail hem and powder skirt to keep snow at bay. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, delivering skiing adventures with a conscience.
- Centreback :
- 57,785 cm
- Fabric - Solid Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Body :
- 75D, 119 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 150g in Sleeves and 100g in Hood
- Sizes :
- 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Hand pockets with water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil zips
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 August 2022 16:48:26 EDT