Kids' Forrest Fleece Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' Forrest Fleece Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Zip up our Forrest Fleece Hooded Jacket and your young adventurer's all set for chilly early morning trails or nights around the campfire. Made from 100% recycled mixed nubby and smooth face fleece panels for exceptional comfort and warmth, this fleece features hand pockets for stashing cold hands and stretchy bindings to lock in all the heat they need while they explore. It's also 3-in-1 compatible with our yellow-label outer jackets, delivering all-day protection when the weather takes a turn.
- Centreback :
- 44,45 cm
- Fabric - Hood and Upper Body :
- 350 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Smooth Face Fleece
- Fabric - Sleeves and Lower Back :
- 350 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Nubby Fleece
- Fabric - Woven Overlay :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
- Mixed nubby and smooth-face fleece panels
- Fabric made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with a chin zip guard
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Hand pockets with woven overlay
- Elastic binding on hood, hand pockets, cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 February 2023 01:46:28 EST