Kids' 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Kids' 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
We've brought our iconic Nuptse design straight from the slopes of the 90's to the street. This new version of the 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is built for kids and has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood to keep young explorers warm and dry when it gets cold and wet. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, putting discarded plastic to good use.
- Centreback :
- 43,18 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 40D, 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Collar and Yoke Overlay :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7T
- Inspired by the iconic design of our 1996 original, the Kids’ 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket is durable and ultra-warm
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs and side hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body and overlay made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 20:59:08 EST