Inferno -40C Down Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Inferno -40C Down Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This is our warmest sleeping bag, bar none. We could stop there, but seeing as we pro-tested this bag in some of the world's coldest environments, we thought you'd want to know the details. It's packed with 800-fill of water-resistant, responsibly-sourced ProDown™ in trapezoidal side baffles to prevent the down from migrating as you move. The hood has a cinch cord to seal out the cold and the draft collar and zip overlap minimise heat loss. Anti compression pads help maintain loft, which equates to more warmth for you. And the generous cut allows for extra layers or a liner. Finally, it's made from hardwearing recycled nylon and features NeoVent Air™ on the hood, back and foot box to help minimise moisture build-up, so you stay dry and warm.
- Fabric - Main Body :
- 15D Recycled Nylon Coated with Aluminised XReflex™ Treatment
- Fabric - Lining :
- 30D Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- LNG / RH
- Fabric - Head & Foot Box :
- 15D Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Breathable Coating
- Our warmest expedition bag is made with recycled exterior fabric that still offers top-level performance. Main body—made with recycled nylon—is light, durable and coated in aluminized XReflex™ for higher thermal retention
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to help prevent heat loss
- Side half zip so the sleeper can adjust for temperature
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Hood cinch-cord helps seal out the cold
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Anti-compression pads for better clo values
- Vaulted foot box
- Waterproof and breathable NeoVent Air™ fabric helps protect the head and foot box
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Trapezoidal side-chamber baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft
- Temp Rating | -40°F / -40°C
- Stuffsack Size | 35,1 cm x 15 cm x 45,7 cm
- Fill Weight | 1356 g
- Fill | 800 fill ProDown™
- Shape | Mummy
- Compressed Size | 36,6 cm x 30 cm
- Max User Height | 201 cm
- Hip | 157 cm
- Foot | 112 cm
- Shoulder | 168 cm
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 14:20:28 EDT