Click For Fullscreen
Horizon Sunnyside Shorts
Comfort and protection for warm exploration.
Don't head back home early when the weather changes - set out and stay out with our Horizon Sunnyside Shorts. Ideal for maximum mobility during warm-weather hikes and tropical travel, these shorts feature a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection, so you'll be covered come rain or shine. The breathable nylon fabric is durable and abrasion-resistant, giving you day-long comfort that won't let you down.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Quick-drying performance
- Improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Constructed waist with external drawcord
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Internal passport pocket
- Roll-up tabs convert item to a 6.5 short
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Two back pockets with button closure
- Two front open hand pockets with zip on right side
- Roll-up feature
- Fabric :
- 100% nylon; 118.0g/m2