Click For Fullscreen
Horizon Convertible Trousers
Versatile protection for good and bad weather.
Lightweight and versatile, our Horizon Convertible Trousers are the perfect lower-body layer for warm-weather hiking and tropical travel. With a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection woven in, you'll be protected from both torrential rain and direct sunlight. A crotch gusset enables greater mobility, while two Velcro® pockets at the back ensure your essential items are kept safe during the ride. When things get hot, zip off the legs and enjoy a comfortable pair of shorts.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Articulation at knees
- Converts into a 10 short
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Partial elastic waistband
- Quick-drying performance
- Secure side-zip pocket
- Side-leg zips
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two front open hand pockets
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Left side leg secure-zip pocket
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Bottom leg snaps
- 70D 100% Nylon Ripstop / 118 g/m², Bluesign Approved Fabric
- Fabric :
- 100% nylon; 118.0g/m2