Click For Fullscreen
Horizon Convertible Plus Trousers
Stay protected come rain or shine.
If you're in need of lightweight and flexible lower-body cover, look no further than our Horizon Convertible Trousers. Ideal for warm-weather hiking and tropical travel, they feature a durable water-repellent finish to fend off light rain, as well as UPF 50 protection to keep your skin protected from direct sunlight. A crotch gusset enables greater mobility, while two back pockets ensure your essential items are stowed safely for the ride. When things get hot, zip off the legs and enjoy a comfortable pair of shorts.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Two back pockets
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Two front open hand pockets with an invisible coin pocket on the right side
- Fabric :
- 100% nylon; 118.0g/m2