Homestead Super Dome 4 Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Homestead Super Dome 4 Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
When you're braving the elements out in nature, you need a tent that delivers. The four-person Homestead Super Dome is exactly that. The three-door domed design features enough indoor space for standing room, while the internal storage pockets are large enough to hold your essentials while you sleep. The breathable double-wall construction's fully waterproof, keeping you warm and dry in rainy conditions. But that's not all, as the large mesh ceiling allows for unparalleled stargazing - inspiring dreams of your next big adventure.
- Fabric – Fly :
- 75D Polyester, 1500mm PU coating
- Canopy :
- 75D Breathable Polyester Taffeta, Water-Resistant Finish
- Mesh :
- 40D Polyester Mesh
- Floor :
- 75D Polyester, 1500mm PU Coating
- Made without flame-retardant coatings
- Huge dome architecture provides full standing height
- Breathable double-wall construction
- Three doors provide everyone with easy access to the outside
- Large mesh ceiling allows for unparalleled stargazing
- Front vestibule stores your gear during rainy weather
- Big storage pockets hold all your stuff
- High-low venting for breathability
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Internal drying line included
- Footprint: NF0A52V4 (sold separately)
- Total weight | 13 lbs 3 oz (6 kg)
- Trail Weight | 5,41kg
- Floor Area | 5,2 m²
- Vestibule Area | 1.21m²
- Peak Height | 203cm
- Footprint Weight | 624g
- Pole Diameter | 11mm
- Stuffsack Size | 64cm x 30cm x 20cm
- Doors | 3
- Capacity | 4
- Sizes | OS
Inspect your tent before cleaning
Proper cleaning and storage of your tent will help prolong its life. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zips, holes or mildew.
Once you have inspected your tent, clean all dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
Store loosely in a cool, dry place
Store the tent loosely, in a large cotton sack or in a cardboard box, in a cool, dry place. Be sure to wipe down your poles with a sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on poles stored with your tent can contribute to mildew growth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 12:11:40 EST