Homestead Domey 3 Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Homestead Domey 3 Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
This stylish three-person tent has a large domed design with three full doors for easy access. Stargaze through the mesh skylight or cover it with the small fly for protection from wind and rain. The completely waterproof single-wall structure allows for easy pitching, and the SudStake tent stake doubles as a bottle opener.
- Fabric – Fly :
- 75D Polyester, 1200mm PU Coating
- Canopy :
- 75D Breathable Polyester Taffeta, Water-Resistant Finish
- Mesh :
- 40D Polyester Mesh
- Floor :
- 75D Polyester, 1500mm PU Coating
- Made without flame-retardant coatings
- Fully waterproof single-wall design makes for easy pitching
- Three full doors ensure you won’t have to roll over your partner to get out
- Mesh skylight lets you stargaze on dry nights
- Small fly covers the mesh skylight on stormy nights
- High-low ventilation for better breathability
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Included SudStake works as a bottle opener and a tent stake
- Footprint: NF0A52V3 (sold separately)
- Tentertainment Centre included
- Trail Weight | 3,2kg
- Floor Area | 4,6m²
- Peak Height | 125cm
- Footprint Weight | 300g
- Stuffsack Size | 68cm x 19cm x 28cm
- Doors | 3
- Capacity | 3
- Sizes | OS
Inspect your tent before cleaning
Proper cleaning and storage of your tent will help prolong its life. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zips, holes or mildew.
Once you have inspected your tent, clean all dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
Store loosely in a cool, dry place
Store the tent loosely, in a large cotton sack or in a cardboard box, in a cool, dry place. Be sure to wipe down your poles with a sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on poles stored with your tent can contribute to mildew growth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 11:37:39 EST