Green Kazoo Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Green Kazoo Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Fabric - Shell :
- 20D Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Repurposed Down
- Sizes :
- REG, LNG / RH
- Durable YKK® 2/3 side zip makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Fully insulated hood with an insulated cinch collar is designed to seal out chilly breezes to help keep your head warm
- This 0°F (-18°C) bag delivers tremendous warmth yet won’t weigh you down thanks to its lightweight, recycled shell fabric and high-fill down
- Highly compressible, recycled 700-fill down retains loft and warmth season after season
- Trapezoidal side-chamber baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Compression stuffsack included
- Temp Rating | 0°F / -18°C
- Stuffsack Size | 25,4 cm x 45,7 cm
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 December 2023 05:41:32 EST