Gold Kazoo Eco Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Gold Kazoo Eco Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Sizes :
- REG, LNG / RH
- Fabric - Shell :
- 20D Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Repurposed Down
- This highly compressible and lightweight 35-degree bag will be your best friend after a hard day’s hike, and it’s made with recycled shell fabric and repurposed down insulation
- Lay-flat hood reduces unnecessary weight from top of bag
- Trapezoidal side-chamber baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft
- The 2/3 side zip makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Hand pockets at the top of the bag let you curl up like you would in a quilt for added warmth and comfort
- Compression stuffsack included
- Temp Rating | 35°F / 2°C
- Stuffsack Size | 22,9 cm x 39,4 cm
- Fill Weight | 340 g
- Comfort | 45°F / 7°C
- Limit | 37°F / 3°C
- Extreme | 11°F / -12°C
- Shape | Mummy
- Max User Height | Reg - 183 cm / Long - 198 cm
- Shoulder Circumference | Reg - 157 cm / Long - 163 cm
- Hip Circumference | Reg - 145 cm / Long - 150 cm
- Foot Circumference | Reg - 107 cm / Long - 109 cm
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Check before washing
Please check the tag inside the item carefully before washing.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 06:53:58 EDT