Girls' Warm Storm Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Warm Storm Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Fabric - body :
- 70D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - body lining :
- 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Fabric - hood and yoke lining :
- 220 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Fabric - sleeve lining :
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, DryVent™ 2L fabric with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even inwet weather
- Body lined with micro-fleece
- Hood and yoke lined with cosy Sherpa fleece
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- Exposed centre front zip with DWR andinternal stormflap
- Chin zip guard
- Secure-zip split kangaroo hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- The North Face® logos on left chestand back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 July 2021 11:44:07 EDT