Girls' Vortex Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Vortex Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Outer Body :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Outer Upper Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Outer Lower Body & Sleeve Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Inner :
- 258 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Centreback - Outer :
- 64,135 cm
- Centreback - Inner :
- 55,88 cm
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16), XXL(18/20)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L outer shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Attached three-piece hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with a non-PFC DWR finish and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Seamed-in faux waistband
- Cinch-cord at the hem for adjustability
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Cosy fleece inner jacket
- VISLON® center front zip
- Triclimate® loop at cuffs to attach to the outer jacket
- Embroidered logo on the left chest
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 16:44:20 EDT