Girls' Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
On cold winter days, wrap your young explorer up in the Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket before she sets foot outside. Filled with a blend of lofty down and lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco that retains warmth, even when wet, this jacket will keep her warm from the street to the summit. It's loaded with features, too, like the cosy hood, horizontal quilting, and handy zipped pockets. Even better - it's fully reversible for two different looks, while recycled materials make it a better choice for the paths she treads.
- Centreback :
- 55,88 cm
- Fabric - Outer & Reverse - Solid and Reverse :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down in Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 250g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fully reversible
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester
- 600-fill recycled down in the body
- Horizontal quilting throughout outer body
- Attached, insulated, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.