Girls' Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
On cold winter days, wrap your young explorer up in the Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket before she sets foot outside. Filled with a blend of lofty down and lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco that retains warmth, even when wet, this jacket will keep her warm from the street to the summit. It's loaded with features, too, like the cosy hood, horizontal quilting, and handy zipped pockets. Even better - it's fully reversible for two different looks, while recycled materials make it a better choice for the paths she treads.
- Centreback :
- 55,88 cm
- Fabric - Outer & Reverse - Solid and Reverse :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down in Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 250g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fully reversible
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester
- 600-fill recycled down in the body
- Horizontal quilting throughout outer body
- Attached, insulated, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 15:37:51 EDT