Girls' Printed Never Stop WindWall™ Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Printed Never Stop WindWall™ Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Running & training
The Printed Never Stop WindWall™ Hooded Jacket is designed for active lifestyles. Engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ technology and a water-shedding durable water repellent finish, young explorers will stay warm, dry and comfortable, whatever the adventure. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, minimising its impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- 49,53 cm
- Fabric - Printed Body :
- 50D, 76 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Space-Dye Body :
- 75D, 84 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Designed for every kid, every day, our versatile Never Stop Collection offers mix-and-match tops and bottoms so you can easily create outfits that transition from school to sports to the trail
- Fabric made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with a cinched-elastic binding for a snug fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Raglan sleeves for improved mobility
- Drop-in hand pockets
- Elastic binding on pocket openings and cuffs
- Branded exposed-elastic hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 09:48:41 EDT