Girls' Freedom Insulated Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Freedom Insulated Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - body :
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation :
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even inwet weather
- Adjustable waist tabs with hook-and-loop closure
- Secure-zip patch pocket on right thigh
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kick patches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- ID label
- Logo on left thigh
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.