Girls' Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Based on one of our bestselling women's jackets, our Arctic Parka is updated for little explorers and protects from rain, snow and chills without looking like a typical 'outdoor' jacket. The outer shell is made using waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is an optimal mix of light and lofty responsibly-sourced down and warming-when-damp synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco.
- Centreback :
- 83,185 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 75D, 72% Polyester, 28% Recycled Polyester High-Pile Fleece
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur Trim :
- 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood
- Sizs :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled nylon
- 600-fill goose down in the body
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Encased cinch-cord at waist for adjustability
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Fishtail hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 February 2023 03:10:00 EST