Girls' Antora Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Antora Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Antora Rain Jacket. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology protects young adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty. It features a reflective bar on the sleeves so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better - recycled materials mean this jacket's better for the environment.
- Centreback :
- 63,5 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Hood and Sleeve Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure and chin zip guard
- Cinched encased elastic on back waistband for a feminine fit
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Curved hem
- ID label
- Reflective bar on side of sleeves
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 17:38:10 EST