Click For Fullscreen
Girls' Kira Triclimate® Jacket
Flexible support for aspiring adventurers.
Designed for the young lady who needs an adaptable, stylish jacket that can make light work of heavy snow. With a 3-in-1 layering system, it suits both mild and murky days on the slope. DryVent™ technology keeps the skin dry on the inside and the fabric dry on the outside, ensuring a comfortable fit and feel at all times. Pockets provide storage for essential equipment, so she can always venture out prepared.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- ID label
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- System map
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal hem-stabilisation system at centre front zip
- Secure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of shell
- Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- 75D 117 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester micro-dobby
- Liner jacket:
- 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Body lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and sleeve lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™