Click For Fullscreen
Girl’s Reversible Perrito Jacket
Dialled warmth for cold mountain adventures.
Whether she’s splashing along the trail or making snow angels, the young lady will be cosy thanks to our Reversible Perrito Jacket. A dialled construction places 250 grams of lofty Heatseeker™ insulation at the body, 160 grams at the sleeves, and 100 grams at the hood. This mapped insulation provides optimal warmth in key areas and good mobility - ideal for high-energy activities in chilly mountain environments. Let her switch up the style by reversing the jacket. With elastic binding at the cuffs, hood and hem, she’ll be comfortable whichever way she chooses to wear it. For added protection from kicked-up snow, there’s a DWR finish on the outside.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Turn it inside out for an alternative look.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fully reversible to print body
- Side-welt hand pockets with elastane binding
- Elastane binding at cuffs, hood and hem
- Welt hand pockets on reverse
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of reverse
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100% printed polyester
- Body insulation:
- 250 g Heatseeker™
- Sleeve insulation:
- 160 g Heatseeker™
- Hood insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™