Click For Fullscreen
Fuse Brigandine Bib
Professional performance on the slope.
From alpine starts in Alaska to all-day pursuits in the Andes, our Fuse Brigandine Bib provides all the comfort and coverage an extreme alpine athlete needs. Part of the Steep Series™ collection, this bib features a GORE-TEX® and FuseForm™ fabric composition. This is the first time we have applied FuseForm™ technology to a GORE-TEX® membrane - the result is unrivalled dryness and durability. The ergonomic fit promotes greater range of motion, which makes carving sharp turns effortless. The pockets can integrate with other jackets and mid-layers too, providing versatility on the way up and down. Outside, zero-hardware suspenders help reduce pack strap discomfort, and a kangaroo pocket tethers essential gear so it’s always within hand’s reach. Loaded with many other technical features, this bib is ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attack stance
- Zero-hardware suspenders reduce pack strap discomfort
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly kangaroo chest pocket with gear tether
- Stow-away, integrated ladderlock belt
- Harness-friendly zipfly
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with gear tether on left
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- Lot Lift system
- #3 YKK® two-way zip side entry
- #3 YKK® outer-leg vents
- Integrated gusset crotch
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patch and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gipper elastic and boot hook