Race Day Vest 8L
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Race Day Vest 8L in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Water Bottle Pocket
Keep your water close at hand with an external bottle pocket
Stay organised and find a home for pens, pencils, papers, phone and more with internal organisation pockets
Running & training
Created in collaboration with our trail running athletes, Flight Series™ takes you longer, stronger. And to ensure the ride is as smooth as possible, we developed the Race Day Vest. It provides just enough space for storing the things you need water, gels, a shell layer, phone and other race day safety gear without extra weight, which you certainly don't need when going the distance. The durable, ripstop fabric is sweat-wicking and highly breathable. The front fastening system is fuss-free and easy to adjust on the go. The two soft water bottles included can be attached to the bottle pockets via a leash system, which enables quick re-loading, even when the water bottles are empty.
- Sizes :
- AVG WEIGHT :
- 120 g
- DIMENSION :
- s: 42,5 cm x 41,9 cm
- SUSPENSION :
- Layered pockets with dual-sternum-strap harness
- Fabric - Body :
- 60 G/M² Woven Cordura® Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Pockets :
- 80 G/M² Nylon, Elastane with FlashDry™
- Hydration-bladder compatible
- Water bottles retract quickly with a simple leash system
- Breathable, cooling fabric
- Layered pocketing with a secure-zip pocket for streamlined organisation
- Secure-zip phone pocket
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Minimalist, easy-to-use, adjustable harness
- Minimalist whistle included
- Proprietary water bottles included
- Avg Weight | 120 g
- Dimensions | 42,5 cm x 41,9 cm
- Suspension | Layered Pockets with Dual-Sternum-Strap Harness
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 September 2023 13:07:17 EDT