notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Running & training
Flight Series™ is our premier trail running collection. And these new gloves are a welcome addition. They deliver lightweight protection from cool temperatures and moisture while working hard to wick away sweat. The thumb and index fingers feature touchscreen compatibility, so you don't need to pull the gloves off when using your phone or sports watch. And the silicone palm grippers mean you're less likely to drop that slippery shiny smartphone, too. The smart seams also result in less bulk and minimise the chance of chafing.
- Fabric - Back of Hand :
- 100% Polyester Ripstop Face with Bonded, Water-Resistant Membrane and Jersey-Knit Backer with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Palm & Cuff :
- 3% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Silicone Gripper Print on Palm
- Fabric - Lining :
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Sizes :
- FlashDry™ technology wicks away moisture to help keep you comfortable
- Radiametric Articulation™ helps keep hands in their natural relaxed position
- U|R® Powered thumb and index finger offer touchscreen capability
- Silicone gripper dot print on palm for a better grip
- V seams in fingertip lining reduce bulk for better dexterity
- No-fuss cuff for easy on/off
- Reflective heat transfer logo on inner cuff and Flight Series™ logo on back of hand
- The Flight Glove features a weather-resistant shell and a comfy lining to help keep you moving when the weather turns south
- Water-resistant, stretch-woven fabric on back of hand helps protect from wind and moisture
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 November 2022 07:38:56 EST