94 Rage Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 94 Rage Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
This style is genderless. Men can order their regular The North Face size. Women should order one size smaller
- Fabric - hood brim shoulder, upper-back,lower-side and lower-arm panels - and hand pocket and pit-zip welts:
- 210D 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille withDWR finish
- Fabric - body:
- 70D 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric - middle-hood and middle-chest panels and cuff gussets:
- 75D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester woven withDWR finish
- Average weight:
- 930 g
- XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
- 100 g Heatseeker™ 50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Pieced-in panels have the originalRage ’94 Swirl Print
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Embroidered Rage logo on the back
- Velcro® cuff adjustment
- Snap front closure with stormflap covers the two-way exposed front zip
- Original ’90s silhouette with an oversize fit
- Bungee cinch at hem
- DryVent™ 2L waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed shell
- Relaxed fit
- 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation provides lightweight warmth, even when wet