Click For Fullscreen
L3 Proprius Down Hoodie
Professional warmth and packability for the summit.
Professional protection in the backcountry without the weight and bulk: our ultralight L3 Proprius Down Hoodie is made to keep you warm and agile on the way up. Lofty 800 fill goose down provides steady insulation in the cold, and packs down to an unbelievably small size when not needed. This is an ideal mid layer for fast and light alpine missions. The helmet-compatible hood comes in handy when the vertical terrain turns gnarly, while an overall DWR finish shields you from the wet. For comfort, there’s a single-pull side-hem cinch cord and stretch knit cuffs. Part of the Summit Series™ collection - the world’s finest alpine equipment.
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Ultralight fabric and 800 fill goose down, offering superior warmth and extreme compressibility
- Pre-tensioned helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and rear adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Large single chest pocket with stow compatibility
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Single-pull, side-hem cinch cord