Denali Etip™ Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Denali Etip™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Inspired by The North Face® classic - the Denali Jacket from '89, the Denali Erip™ Gloves are made from the same soft, warm, moisture-wicking recycled fleece. They feature conductive technology in the palms, so you can keep them on while using your phone and the silicon gripper means you'll get a good grip on even the slipperiest of smartphones.
- Fabric - Shell :
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Thumb and Index Finger :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Fabric - Back-of-Hand Overlay :
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Fabric - Palm Lining :
- 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Fabric - Back -of-Hand Lining :
- TKA 100 — 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Sizes :
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Back-of-hand overlay made with recycled nylon
- TKA 100 fleece lining on back of hand
- Zip on back of hand for easy on/off and unique look
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Embroidered logo
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 10:37:12 EDT