Click For Fullscreen
Cinder Backpack 40
Durable, versatile storage at the crag.
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Cinder Backpack 40 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Designed in collaboration with world-renowned climber Peter Croft and other The North Face® climbing athletes, this top-loading 40-litre pack is super tough and easy to use - ideal for a full day at the crag. TPE-coated polyester ensures maximum durability as you scale jagged walls, while a removable hip belt and frame sheet help you stay versatile in changing conditions. The pack is constructed to stand up on its own and has a roll top, allowing you to access and organize gear quickly. Part of the Summit Series™ collection - the world’s finest alpine equipment.
- High-tenacity, TPE-coated polyester provides the ultimate in durability
- Stand-up design makes loading bulky gear easy
- Integrated cord-lock closure ensures you’ll never have to fiddle with a cord lock
- 9 hook doubles as a bottle opener
- Integrated side handles are sleek and durable and allow you to tamp the bag to cram in more gear
- Crushproof metal hip belt buckle
- Zippered top-lid pocket for guidebooks and essentials
- Reinforced haul loops
- Exterior daisy chain allows you to lash on extra gear
- Average weight:
- 1786 g
- 40 litres