Boys' McMurdo Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' McMurdo Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Our much-loved boys' parka is back for another season to keep him warm on all his adventures. The McMurdo Parka is named after an Antarctic research station, and with lofty down and synthetic insulation and breathable waterproof technology, its performance lives up to the name. All in all, it's a rugged jacket that will keep your young explorer warm and dry, whether he's walking to school or hanging out in the park with mates.
- Centreback :
- 67,31 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur Trim :
- 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled nylon and lining made with recycled polyester
- 600-fill goose down in the body and 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the hood for warmth without being too heavy
- Attached hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Two secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine front pockets
- Hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Internal hook-and-loop Napoleon chest pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 08:15:50 EDT