Boys' Gotham Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Gotham Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Whether he's walking to school or adventuring in the park, he'll look the part in the seam-sealed bomber-style Gotham Down Jacket. It's breathable, waterproof and filled with lofty, responsibly-sourced down for unbeatable warmth as he explorers the outdoors. Even better, recycled materials make this jacket a conscious choice.
- Centreback :
- 53,34 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D, 120 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Micro-Dobby with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D, 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Rib :
- 98% Polyester, 2% Elastane 2x2 knit
- Fabric - Faux Fur Trim :
- 660 G/M², 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Bomber-style jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- 550-fill goose down
- Attached, three-piece hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Secure-zip pocket on left sleeve
- Compartment hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Rib on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Tumble drying reactivates the durable water-repellent (DWR) coating on the outside. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can leave your gear to dry by hanging it over a warm radiator or ironing it with a towel on top.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 15:47:13 EDT