Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Extreme conditions call for extreme gear, and with our Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket, the clue's in the name. Don't let the print fool you: this jacket means business. Built for the slopes, it's engineered to keep your young skiing enthusiast warm and dry all the way to the bottom. DryVent™ waterproof technology and a durable water repellent finish keep rain and snow at bay, while Heatseeker™ Eco insulation keeps him warm even when it's wet. We've added lots of useful features for maximum convenience on the slopes, like the pass and goggle pockets and goggle wipe, and there's an adjustable powder skirt and internal wrist gaiters to keep the snow out. He'll have total freedom of movement thanks to the stretch fabric in the back and underarms - perfect for a challenging day on the mountain.
- Centreback :
- 64,77 cm
- Fabric - Solid Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Body :
- 75D, 119 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Yoke and Underarm Panels :
- 75D, 175 G/M², 94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hand Pocket and Powder Skirt Lining :
- 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 150g in Sleeves and 100g in Hood
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Three-piece, zip-off hood
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Stretch fabric on back yoke and underarm panels provides zoned mobility
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Adjustable powder skirt with an attached shock cord
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 August 2022 17:26:22 EDT