Click For Fullscreen
Boys' Chimborazo Triclimate Jacket
Versatile protection from winter conditions.
Young adventurers will be prepared for a range of wintry weather in the Boys' Chimborazo Triclimate jacket. On the outside, a breathable DryVent™ shell keeps the rain out, channelling any inner moisture outwards. An inner jacket lined with cosy high-pile Sherpa fleece keeps him toasty in bracing conditions. On milder days, he can wear the inner or outer jacket by itself.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Secure-zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cosy, high-pile Sherpa fleece inner jacket
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of outer jacket
- Embroidered logo on inner jacket
- Fabric - outer:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Fabric - outer body lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Fabric - outer hood and sleeve lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Fabric - inner:
- 345 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece