Boys' Amphibious Class V Shorts
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Amphibious Class V Shorts in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
Whatever the adventure, the Amphibious Class V Shorts are ready for them. Made from stretchy polyester with FlashDry™ technology, they wick moisture and sweat from skin to leave young explorers feeling cool, comfortable and ready to tackle whatever comes their way.
- Fabric - Solid Version :
- 130 G/M², 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester with FlashDry™
- Inseam :
- R 17,78 cm, L 22,86 cm
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fabric - Printed Version :
- 28 G/M², 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester with FlashDry™
- FlashDry™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep them comfortable / / / /
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal drawcord for adjustability
- Welt hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on the left thigh
- Styles IPN, IQG, IRF, IRT, IRZ: water-changing print revealed when shorts get wet
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 02:49:11 EDT