Click For Fullscreen
Boys' Boundary Triclimate® Jacket
Flexible support for budding adventurers.
Designed for the young man who wants serious protection whilst having fun on the slopes. DryVent™ technology keeps the skin dry on the inside and the fabric dry on the outside, a perfect match when kicking up snow powder at speed. With removable insulation in key areas, this 3-in-1 jacket is all about all-year-round protection. A selection of pockets provide storage for essential equipment, so he's always prepared.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- ID label
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- System map
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal hem-stabilisation system at centre front zip
- Secure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of shell
- Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Average weight:
- 690 g
- 75D 117 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body lining:
- 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Hood and sleeve lining:
- 53 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket:
- 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 150 g Heatseeker™