Blue Kazoo Eco Sleeping Bag
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Blue Kazoo Eco Sleeping Bag in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Sizes :
- REG, LNG / RH
- Fabric - Shell :
- 20D Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Repurposed Down
- Trapezoidal side-chamber baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft
- This 15-degree sleeping bag helps keep you warm and cosy yet won’t weigh down your pack thanks to premium, recycled shell fabric and high-fill down
- Fully insulated hood with a cinch collar is designed to seal out chilly breezes to help keep your head warm
- The 2/3 side zip makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Shock cords on the back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- Compression stuffsack included
- Highly compressible, repurposed 700-fill down retains loft and warmth season after season
- Temp Rating | 20°F / -7°C
- Stuffsack Size | 22,9 cm x 39,4 cm
- Shape | Mummy
- Max User Height | Reg - 183 cm / Long - 198 cm
- Shoulder Circ | Reg - 157 cm / Long - 163 cm
- Hip Circ | Reg - 145 cm / Long - 150 cm
- Foot Circ | Reg - 107 cm / Long - 109 cm
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 06:49:48 EDT