Baby North Down Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Baby North Down Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
On cold winter days, wrap the littlest explorer in your family up in the North Down Hooded Jacket before they set foot outside. Filled with a blend of lofty down and lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco that retains warmth, even when wet, this jacket will keep them warm from the street to the summit. It's loaded with features, too, like the cosy fleece-lined hood, chin zip guard, and the wrist warmer panelling to keep the cold out. There are even fold-over mittens to keep tiny hands sheltered from the elements. Even better - recycled materials make it a better choice for the paths they tread.
- Centreback :
- 31,75 cm
- Fabric - Body - Solid Colour :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body - Heather Colour :
- 40D, 72 G/M², 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hood Lining :
- 150D, 220 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester High Pile Fleece
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 165 G/M², 100% Polyester Micro-Fleece
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down in Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood, 40g in Chin Zip Guard and Mitts
- Sizes :
- 600-fill recycled down in the body
- Hood lined with cosy high pile fleece
- Upper body lined with micro-fleece
- Fleece lining adds warmth
- Lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Elastic binding on cuffs with fold-over mitts
- Wrist warmer paneling at cuffs
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:08:00 EDT