Infant Moondoggy Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Infant Moondoggy Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - heather :
- 40D x 55D 72g/m² 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon taffeta withDWR finish
- Fabric - body lining :
- 165g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Fabric - hood and yoke lining :
- 200g/m² 100% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece
- Fabric - sleeve lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100%recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Insulation :
- 550 fill goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric - solid :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 550 fill down
- Body lined with micro-fleece
- Hood and yoke lined with cosy Sherpa fleece
- Exposed, VISLON®centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Fold-over mitts at cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-rightshoulder
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 June 2022 07:18:18 EDT