AMK L6 1000-FILL CLOUD DOWN TROUSERS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the AMK L6 1000-FILL CLOUD DOWN TROUSERS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Inspired by our athletes with a thirst for lighter, faster-climbing gear, the Advanced Mountain Kit is the most sophisticated alpine climbing system we've ever created. The L6 Trousers provide unrivalled warmth without bulk or weight. They harness Cloud Down technology - a discontinuous offset baffle construction with a asymmetrical inner and outer baffles, which allows the maximum space for the down to loft while keeping the lining close to the body for enhanced thermal performance. Additionally, the L6 layer features a metalised fabric finish on the lining for increased thermal performance with minimal weight.
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Average weight :
- 521 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,2 cm, L 86,4 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 15D x 15D 35 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Fabric - Lining :
- 10D x 10D 28 g/m² 100% nylon with aluminum sputter coating
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 1000 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Cloud Down construction with 1000 fill ProDown™ creates maximum warmth with minimal weight
- Aluminum-sputter-coated lining for maximum warmth with minimal weight
- Clean-finish waist with snap tab and concealed-zip closure, and oversize zipper pull for easy use with gloves
- Full length, two-way side zips with oversize zipper pulls for easy use with gloves
- Comes with a special edition FUTURELIGHT™ stuffsack
- Relaxed fit
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 June 2023 08:08:57 EDT