AMK L6 1000-FILL CLOUD DOWN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the AMK L6 1000-FILL CLOUD DOWN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Inspired by our athletes with a thirst for lighter, faster-climbing gear, the Advanced Mountain Kit is the most sophisticated alpine climbing system we've ever created. The L6 Parka provides unrivalled warmth without bulk or weight. It harnesses Cloud Down technology - a discontinuous offset baffle construction with a asymmetrical inner and outer baffles, which allows the maximum space for the down to loft while keeping the lining close to the body for enhanced thermal performance. Additionally, the L6 layer features a metalised fabric finish on the lining for increased thermal performance with minimal weight.
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Average weight :
- 660 g
- Centre back :
- 80 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 15D x 15D 35 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Fabric - Lining :
- 10D x 10D 28 g/m² 100% nylon with aluminum sputter coating
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 1000 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Aluminum-sputter-coated lining for maximum warmth with minimal weight
- Attached hood with reflective cording and back adjustment
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest pocket zip
- Two internal, mesh dump pockets for gloves and larger items
- Comes with a special edition FUTURELIGHT™ stuffsack
- Cloud Down construction with 1000 fill ProDown™ creates maximum warmth with minimal weight
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:17:20 EDT