AMK L2 ½ ZIP FUTUREFLEECE SWEATER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the AMK L2 ½ ZIP FUTUREFLEECE SWEATER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Inspired by our athletes with a thirst for lighter, faster-climbing gear, the Advanced Mountain Kit is the most sophisticated alpine climbing system we've ever created. This insulating midlayer sweater harnesses FutureFleece™ technology, which features a full-loop fabric construction that's made with octagonal shaped yarns with hollow cross-sections for higher thermal performance in a featherweight package. There's a stretch-knit buff integrated into the hood for added warmth and wind protection for the head and face in extreme conditions and a front half zip to shed heat while on the ascent.
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Average weight :
- 251 g
- Centre back :
- 74.3 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 124 g/m² 100% polyester
- Fabric - Buff :
- 123 g/m² 71% Nylon, 29% Elastane
- Slim fit
- Hex-face fleece with a high-pile backer for optimal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Attached hood with pre-tensioned elastic at hood opening for a secure fit
- Stretch-knit buff integrated into the hood for added warmth and wind protection for the head and face in extreme conditions
- Centre front half zip for quick venting
- Stretch-knit, secure-zip chest pocket for small items
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Bonded, lay-flat hem
- Taped seams for added comfort
- Comes with a special edition FUTURELIGHT™ stuffsack
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 08:53:34 EDT