Click For Fullscreen
Altier Down Triclimate® Jacket
All-weather protection all year round.
Come wet woods or ragged ridgelines, our Altier Down Triclimate® Jacket is built to keep you protected and comfortable on the trail all year round. The breathable, windproof two-layer DryVent™ shell repels moisture to keep you dry all day. Underneath lies a jacket packed with 550 fill down to keep you warm in the coldest environments. Finished with an adjustable hood, a covered secure chest pocket, and pit zip vents for comfort. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Outer jacket: Relaxed fit
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Outer jacket: Zip-incompatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: 100% windproof fabric
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Outer jacket: Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Outer jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Inner jacket: 550 fill goose down
- Inner jacket: Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Inner jacket: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
- 75D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester micro dobby
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% nylon
- Inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down