1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Fabric – solid colors :
- 76.5% Polyester, 23.5% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 133.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Avg Weight :
- 784 g
- Fabric – digi camo print :
- 69% Polyester, 31% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 100.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Sizes :
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 June 2021 17:38:20 EDT